[Electronics-talk] The Android and the Xzune media player.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Nov 22 00:36:58 UTC 2009

Hi list members, Ken here.  My sister wants me to send her a Christmas
list pretty
soon and usually I ask for CDs.  This year and every year it  gets harder
and harder
because the stuff played on Radio is not really that  good, and with CD
baby inaccessible
to the blind and with that not likely to  change soon, I thought instead of
CDs I'd
maybe ask for one big gift.   My family are all on Verizon and since an
Iphone's camera
isn't able to adapt  to the reading software, the thought I had was an
Android  phone
instead.  How blind friendly are they at this point, I heard about  a
software called
Talk-back on it.  The other gift I thought of was a  Xzune HD player rather
than an
Ipod.  How much space do they have and  how accessible are they and also
how good
is the HD Radio tuner in it?   Any feedback would be helpful.  Also I know
there will
be an article  with similar ideas in the Braille monitor right?  Thanks,
Ken.soon
I  pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of  the
blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the
policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's  constitution.