[Electronics-talk] Police scanner question

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 22 07:46:01 UTC 2009

While I'm not specifically familiar with that particular scanner the general
programming sequence is to press "program" then the frequency if you know it
or if you are on a particular channel then "Enter." The electronic sounds
you are are probably the new digital channels that cannot be received with a
conventional scanner unless it is one of the newer ones. It is also probable
that if you go to the Bearcat web site you can download a manual for your
scanner. Unfortunately, some of those manuals are in a JPG format so you
will need to have it read or scan it. I hope this helps.
Chuck