[Electronics-talk] Motorola Q

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:18:20 UTC 2009

I thought the Droid was an Android based phone and could run TalkBack
from Google and not Talks or Mobile speak. I'm not an Ozone user, but I
saw on another list that there was a recent update for Talks that
resolved some of the issues with Talks on the Ozone, such as accessing
the web. I'm no expert, but I'd check with Verizon or Nuance or
alternatively subscribe to the Accessible Phones mailing list.

--
Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com