[Electronics-talk] Do they still make the Language master

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 23:33:44 UTC 2009

Hi list members, Ken here.  I'm pretty sure the company is either out  of
business or out of the electronics end of it for the blind, but, yesterday I
was talking to a blind friend of mine from Southwestern Georgia and she
wanted  to know if Franklin Electronic publishing still made the Language
master talking  Dictionary.  As I said I seem to think Franklin Mint that is was
connected  to is not in the electronics game but does anyone know about
that?  She's  not in the federation yet, working on it Huh?  Hope she gets a
computer  someday.  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.