[Electronics-talk] VHS to DVD advice

Sherry DeFrancesco sdefrancesco at optonline.net
Sun Nov 29 16:41:15 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I appologize if this is not the correct list to ask this question. I'm not so sure if my question is related to software and/or electronic hardware.

My question is...does anybody have experience converting VHS tapes to DVD's? If so, can you lend any advice as to an accessible way to accomplish this task? I have boxes of videos/movies that I would like to convert to DVD's in the interest of space/modernizing.

Thanks so very much for any advice/recommendations.

Best wishes,

Sherry