[Electronics-talk] VHS to DVD advice

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 21:08:23 UTC 2009

Sherry,
What type of movies are you trying to convert to DVD? If they are family
movies then I would go ahead and buy the software. But if you are converting
regular movies then it might be cheaper to buy the movies especially when
you pay attention to especially the Disney movies because every year they
have 10th anniversaries where they rerelease the movies.
Jessica