[Electronics-talk] John Morris is out of the office

John_Morris at Shepherd.org John_Morris at Shepherd.org
Thu Oct 8 23:16:26 UTC 2009

I will be out of the office starting  10/08/2009 and will not return until
10/15/2009.

Thank you for your email. I will respond as soon as I return.

If you need attention immediately, please contact Charles Elander at:
404-367-1343 or charles_elander at shepherd.org.

I will be out of the office from Thursday, September 4 through Tuesday,
September 9.  I will be sure to respond to your message when I return on
September 10.

Kind regards,
--John Morris

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act,  18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and contain information
intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information  is
Confidential, Protected by the Ga Peer Review Code and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended  recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
copying, or the taking of any  action based on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning this
email to the sender at shepherd.org  and then delete the original message
and attachments. This email has been scanned and found to be virus  free.
If this message contains a virus please contact postmaster at shepherd.org.