[Electronics-talk] Recommendation, Please?

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Mon Oct 12 23:28:03 UTC 2009

My microwave died--just like that!  This morning, I was able to heat the
water for my oatmeal; but, tonight, with plates of leftovers ready to go in,
it would not heat at all.  The only talking one I've seen is really small
and I like a full-size microwave--whatever cubic feet that is.  I love this
GE but, I can't find a local GE dealer.  Any thoughts or recommendations?
Is there a larger talking one?  I don't really need talking; would actually
prefer one with Braille labels and GE provided the labels.  Anyway, I'm open
to recommendations.