[Electronics-talk] Digital Talking Book Players

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Sat Oct 17 03:45:10 UTC 2009

Hi i have been able to put the stream in the pocket of my shirt and I have
not had any problems with it that is if you remove it from the case that it
comes with. I don't recommend using the case that it came with because it is
not very well made. The NLS books will play on the stream either with an SD
card or the optional cartrige holder that sdnaps on the bottom of the unit.