[Electronics-talk] Digital Talking Book Players

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Oct 20 01:41:13 UTC 2009

David Andrews moderates this list so what he says goes and technology specifically designed for the blind is not the province of this list but rather of the "Promotion and Evaluation of Technology" list. And Mr. Andrews has requested upon numerous occasions that cellphone inquiries be taken elsewhere also but no "one seems to listen.

Mike