[Electronics-talk] Digital Talking Book Players

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Oct 20 02:19:59 UTC 2009

Thanks Jim:

I understand that everybody wants to help, I do myself, but if we
don't have some guidelines and parameters, then chaos ultimately
develops away, which drives people away and makes a list less
effective.  People should discuss electronics and appliances here,
windows on gui-talk, and DTB's on dtb-talk.  People need to know what
they will find on a list, not everything.

Dave