[Electronics-talk] gas VS electric stoves

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Oct 28 03:10:11 UTC 2009

My flat top electric stove has a touch pad; but, the pads are so distinct
that I have never felt the need to mark them.  I really like that it is
digital and that I can set any temperature because there is a numberpad
simiolar to that for the microwave.  I can use the self-cleaning feature and
the convection oven without difficulty.  This stove is probably 7 or 8 years
old and I am dreading the day I will have to replace it.