[Electronics-talk] [Bulk] Re: wireless phone

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 7 23:01:23 UTC 2009

Hey Tony
Yes it does.  It comes with either three or four handsets, an alarm clock,
call block, do not disturb function
,speaker phone, and says it can be wall mounted, but reviews I read said the
wall mount is not included (the only negative thing I read).  Sam's Club
lists it for $109 (slightly more than some others), but Panasonic is the
best phone Ive ever owned.  I had one of the first cordless ones that came
out.
Michael----- Original Message -----