[Electronics-talk] wireless phone

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 15:03:05 UTC 2009

Michael, I'm not sure about this particular phone that you are looking at,
however, I do know that there is a model out there that does have the
talking caller ID but, the call log isn't accessible.  In other words, the
only time that ID does you any good, is if you're right there to see who is
calling.  Hopefully there is something out there that you can use.  I guess
that's why I prefer the stand alone caller ID's.

Barb