[Electronics-talk] Adaptive technology for science student.

Larry Wayland larry.wayland at arkansas.gov
Tue Sep 8 19:03:48 UTC 2009

Here is the information for Science Products for the Blind.
The 1800 number is good. I just talked to them.
I didn't ask about the rest of the contact information.
Larry

Science Products
P.O. Box 888
Southeastern, PA  19399
Tel:  1-800-888-7400
610-296-2111
Fax:  215-296-0488

                                                                                                                                         CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message and any attachment(s) is the property of the State of Arkansas and may be protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private information.  It is intended solely for the use of the entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  The Sender has not waived any applicable privilege by sending                                              the accompanying transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the message and attachment(s) from your system"