[Electronics-talk] classco caller id

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 10 12:13:56 UTC 2009

I have Qwest as my phone provider and we have the talking call waiting, as
it is referred to here.  Unfortunately, and, Qwest is very clear about this,
it doesn't work if your phone is hooked to a caller ID unit or if the phone
has built in caller ID.  I wish that weren't the case as, of course, my
cordless phone contains built in caller ID.  Oh well.  When I had the Clasco
ID units, I did like the fact that you heard the call waiting identified in
your ear.

Barb