[Electronics-talk] talking battery charger

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:36:20 UTC 2009

Are you asking if you can use this battery charger to recharge cell phone
batteries? I think the answer is no. It would be yes if you had a cell phone
that ran on Nickel-cadmium (NiCad), Nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) or
Rechargeable alkaline-manganese (RAM) batteries. I don't know of any phone
that does though. All of the phones I know about run off of lithium-ion
batteries, which are themselves rechargeable.

--
Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com