[Electronics-talk] For Sail

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Wed Sep 16 07:24:32 UTC 2009

I have a K-NFB Reader Classic that I am willing to sell. This is the first handheld unit manufactured. Included is all the documentation in print, Braille, cassette, and CD. Also included are the case for the unit, charging adapter, and software version 3.8.1.

The files that you save are stored on a compact flash card which can be removed. You can then put the compact flash card into a BrailleNote or PAC Mate for reading.

The only problem is if the battery is completely draind, the PDA needs to be recalibrated, and unfortunately sighted assistance is required.

I am asking $600 or best offer.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at: tonysohl at cox.net