[Electronics-talk] Cook Magic Talking Microwave

WADE HEMMELRICK cybershark35 at msn.com
Fri Sep 18 01:11:40 UTC 2009

In the following URL, you can find a .rtf file for this talking microwave. The .rtf can be read in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and other commonly used programs.--Shark, Who rarely checks in, as he is out at sea

ila Deluxe Cook Magic Talking Microwave
http://www.independentliving.com/prodinfo.asp?number=756800