[Electronics-talk] to all the blind students and educators out there, listen up!

Zach chickerland at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 03:51:25 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I'd like to take a moment to introduce another list into the freelists
community. It is targeted at blind mentors/teachers/students of all ages.
The list is for asking questions related to any education topic. As I am a
student in high school, I am also thinking of this list as a place to also
help answer any education-related question. You can subscribe by visiting
the following URL:
http://freelists.org/list/blind-education
You can also get your subscription by emailing:
blind-education-request at freelists.org
with subscribe in the subject line. Look forward to asking and answering
questions, and seeing people's school-brains being put to use in a
list-serve-oriented environment.

Zach - moderator