[Electronics-talk] Opera browser

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 19 01:40:01 UTC 2009

Good evening,
I would be happy to help you find the right device to meet your needs, but
first I need to know a few things. What form factor are you looking for in a
device? What features are you looking for in a device? Finally, what service
provider are you currently with? Please feel free to contact me off-list at
the number below and I can do my best to answer any further questions.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: