[Electronics-talk] Dragon Naturally Speaking

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 24 13:59:37 UTC 2009

Craig I have years of limited experience.
I have version 9 and the best ever made.  I read that the 10 is horrible and
9 best.
I read the paragraph, not so fun, but had someone read it to me and I spoke
it into the mic.
After you have versions and upgrades you simply transfer your voice files.
I feel this is the biggest to note.  You must train the program each and
every time.  If you had a good session, you save and build on it.
Here is the next major rec.  their website may be a little hard to navigate,
yet I highly rec that you get the sound cards and mics that they have tested
with success.  I believe it is under hardware compatibility.  This is
difficult hard working technology to understand your voice, o you need all
in your favor.
It may be long and slow in the beginning, yet easier and quicker later.
They also have a matrix of what they rec for what you are trying to do.  I
think standard is too basic, preferred is good and pro does all but
expensive.  you would want to be dedicated to spend $700
Hope that helps.
Tom