[Electronics-talk] Accessible Phones for Verizon

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 15 03:48:49 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues.
My employer is considering changing mobile phone carriers to Verizon in an effort to save telecom expense in our tight budget. Luckily, our executive director is very conscientious in considering my needs for accessibility, which prompts my question. Can anyone commend a good accessible phone, preferrably one that runs Talks, since I use Talks as the screen reader for my personal phone which is a Nokia N82? I understand LG has several models keyed to Verizon's communication relay towers. If we end up electing to take phones running Windows Mobile instead of Simbian OS will Talks run on a Win Mobile phone? Thanks in advance.
Rob Tabor