[Electronics-talk] Accessible Phones for Verizon

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 17:38:32 UTC 2010

You can get the HTC Ozone, which runs Windows Mobile,  with Talks on it
through Verizon. I don't have such a phone myself, but it's been discussed
on several accessible phones mailing lists.

In fact, I think this is off topic for this list, and I'd suggest you ask
this question on the Talks or Blind Phones mailing list. Even if it isn't
off topic for this list, you'll probably get more information on a list
dedicated to accessible cell phones or even cell phones running Talks.

--
Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com