[Electronics-talk] talking check writers

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Apr 19 10:51:12 UTC 2010

The person specifically asked about a stand-alone device for cutting checks
that would presumably require a minimum of sighted help to use, not a
software program that, quite frankly, would require a good deal of sighted
assistance to set up.  There are commercial gadgets on the market for
printing checks, but none of them are blind accessible.

Gerald