[Electronics-talk] News line

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 19:24:08 UTC 2010

The issue is with the providor of the TV listings.  when ever the cable company changes their line up, it usually takes a while, (perhaps weeks) before the new line up is posted.  The providor is:
www.zap2it.com

That's where NewsLine gets the TV listings from.

So, in short, it's nothing to do with Newsline itself.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: