[Electronics-talk] re N

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Fri Aug 20 04:17:29 UTC 2010

    Can someone please startup some kind of list so that people can go and
spam everyone, because I'm about to leav all the NFB lists.
I thought that they are for blind people to ask questions and help each
other, not to get our inbox full of spam.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but please stop doing that.
And David I'm sorry if I stepd on your toes!
That was not my goel