[Electronics-talk] Mac, etc.

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 21:58:39 UTC 2010

To speak frankly, yes.  Much better.

After all, if ever I needed to re-install my OS, I can do it right off the installation DVD.  Yes, of course, Windows can be set up with an unattended install; however, with the Mac, it's absolutely no work at all to install the OS, and, every part of it is fully accessible.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: