[Electronics-talk] Mac, etc.

Peter Rabaioli prabaioli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 09:31:56 UTC 2010

With notable exceptions, there is a lack of cordiality in general by the
participants on this list.  Ray was kind enough to answer a couple of
questions about using a Mac as a happy user of such a device, which, to me
is an electronic device.  Perhaps keeping bafoons such as  Dewey's rants off
the air, would be more in line in the role  of the list moderator, than
deciding weather, or not a computer is a part of tech gear. Thank you for
the suggestion for looking at another list for computer use.    I've seen
much more  off topic items listed here.   A few more please and thank you's
would lift the general level of communication here.  Just my humble opinion.
All the best, and, thanks again to Ray.  Best, Peter