[Electronics-talk] Mac, etc.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Aug 21 21:53:47 UTC 2010

Craig:

Please leave the running of the list to the Moderator -- who is me.

I have been at this for many years, and I agree that the occasional
off topic message is fine, and I tolerate a fair number of them on
this list.  However, if there are to many, people get frustrated, and
start unsubscribing.  I am in a better position to watch those
patterns and try to gently guide the list, which is what I do.

David Andrews. Moderator

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920