[Electronics-talk] Weather Radio

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 19:05:41 UTC 2010

Debbie,

I have the NOAA Midland Weather Radio.  I'm not sure of the model number,
however.

I am happy with the radio.  My sighted husband programmed it and as long as
the batteries are good, the settings are maintained.  There is an 800 number
to call to get the codes you need for the counties.  It's all automated so,
that was my contribution to the programming.  I think we paid $39.95 or
something like that for the radio.

Should you decide to purchase a weather radio, the 800 number you would need
to retrieve the county codes is:

(888) 697-7263

Hope this info helps you.

Barb