[Electronics-talk] Accessible TVS

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 4 09:09:23 UTC 2010

The programs that use a tuner to bring HDTV stations on the computer work
fairly well with an outside antenna. The success will depend on where you
are located and how your antenna is positioned. I recently installed
theWintv7 software aby hoppaugh? (not sure of spelling) and it is reasonably
accessible. I can get the higher powered stations with the inside antenna
but can't get the low powered HDTV stations in my area until I install an
outside antenna. Since I am in infrequent TV watcher it works fine as I
don't want to deal with Comcast who is our local cable provider.
Chuck