[Electronics-talk] Help with Grundig Talking attomic watch!

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 16:59:50 UTC 2010

To be perfectly honest, I think these atomic watches and clocks are a
rip-off.  I purchased a talking atomic clock a few years ago, but could
never get it to set itself automatically.  Maybe if you live in Colorado
where the signal originates you might get your watch to set itself to the
correct time.  But I think it's strictly hit or miss. I suggest contacting
the seller ormanufacturer for assistance.

Gerald