[Electronics-talk] Olympus DP10 operation

Peter Russillo plrussillo at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 23 01:42:19 UTC 2010

Hi list.  If anyone has the Olympus DP10 digital recorder, would you please
tell me how to go from HQ to LP mode for recording?  I find there's no
specific button for that, and the PDF file for the Olympus DP10 doesn't help
because one needs a password to access it; I've written to digital tech
support at Olympus but they cannot give me the password.  If anyone owns the
DP10 recorder and has put the instructions into text format, would you
please send them to me off-list?  Thanks.  You can email me at

plrussillo at bellsouth.net

Peter