[Electronics-talk] Help With Olympus Ds71

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Thu Dec 23 22:37:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have been unsuccessful at downloading podcasts from Blind Cool Tech for
this device.  I can play the podcast via Windows media player but don't seem
to get any option to save them.  I had wanted to download the podcasts, add
them to the stream and stop and start as we need to.  But, for some reason,
with JAWS 11 and Windows 7, I just can't get it done.  So, if there is
someone out there who can sort me out with the downloading that would be
great.  What would be even greater is if someone can guide me to a good
tutorial for this device?  Thanks.

Thanks.