[Electronics-talk] accessible verizon phones

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 14:13:36 UTC 2010

Although bluetooth is a "wireless" form of communication between
electronic devices, wireless generally refers to wifi or a wireless
communication between your device and a wireless router. This allows you
to get onto a wireless network and do things such as access files on
other systems, surf the web, check email and so on. bluetooth on the
other hand allows secure and wireless communication between different
electronic devices, such as a PC and a keyboard, a laptop and a mouse, a
cell phone and headphones and so on.

Obviously, for more, you can check out wikipedia at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth.

Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com <mailto:chaltain at gmail.com>