[Electronics-talk] accessible verizon phones

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 15:14:21 UTC 2010

That may be true as far as smart phones is concerned, but it may also be
worth checking out their other Windows Mobile phones to see if any of
them will support Talks or Mobile Speak. The iPhone is also supposed to
be coming to Verizon sometime this year.

There are also a handful of other Verizon phones which have some built
in speech, like the Haven. Some of these may support bluetooth. I'd
suggest starting out with Verizon's accessibility page at
http://aboutus.vzw.com/accessibility/index.html.

Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com <mailto:chaltain at gmail.com>