[Electronics-talk] I-Phone

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Feb 13 19:34:25 UTC 2010

Hello Tiffany,

Accessibility is in the eye of the beholder.   However, the iphone has
a screen reader, web browser, email reader, plus many, many other
applications; many of which are accessible.

Some folks find the touch screen a little hard to get use to, but
Apple has done a good job of making touch screens usable by blind
people.

The iphne has the screen reader plugged in, so you can check out its
accessibility by going to an apple store and asking for help checking
out voiceover on the iphone.

Jim