[Electronics-talk] unsubcribe

devona able djasister at windstream.net
Tue Feb 16 17:57:08 UTC 2010

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Baracco, Andrew W
  To: Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances
  Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] I-Phone

  Definitely!  I think it is the most accessible phone out there for the
  money.  The 16 GB unit sells for $200, and all accessibility is right
  there out of the box.  All of the apps included on the device are
  completely accessible, and many of the downloadable apps are as well.
  Some may have a few unlabeled buttons, but it's easy to figure out what
  they do. I can't understand why anyone would spend more money to achieve
  access than the product that you are trying to make accessible is worth.
  I think we should all commend Apple for a job well done, not only with
  the iPhone, but the Mac as well.

  Andy