[Electronics-talk] unsubscribe

devona able djasister at windstream.net
Thu Feb 18 02:42:55 UTC 2010

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: E.J. Zufelt
  To: Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances
  Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:32 AM
  Subject: [Electronics-talk] Accessibility of interactive / point-of-sales(POS) devices

  Good morning,

  I am doing research into interactive devices, particularly point-of-
  sales / Interac / Debit (POS) devices.  I am looking for resources,
  from any jurisdiction, of the following varieties to inform my report:

  1. Examples of accessible POS or similar devices.

  2 Any standards and guidelines for the accessibility of POS or similar
  devices.

  3. Laws that mandate the full, or partial, accessibility of POS or
  similar devices.

  4. Examples of successful use of laws to enforce the accessibility of
  POS devices.

  I will publicly post the list of resources that I collect for reuse.

  Thank you in advance,
  Everett