[Electronics-talk] orbit research money identifierr

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Feb 22 03:47:25 UTC 2010

Orbit Research wasn't/isn't set up to manufacture the number of identifiers
consistent with the demand. Presumably, the firm will contact you, maria, or
anyone else who has expressed a desire to purchase one, for that matter,
when it has more in stock. Since you haven't heard anything, you aren't out
any money since you haven't given a credit card number.

Mike