[Electronics-talk] orbit research money identifier

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Feb 23 03:45:57 UTC 2010

Gabe, as usual you shoot off your mouth, make assumptions and
accusations without necessarily knowing what is going on.  All
companies in Delaware are not tax havens or tax dodges.  Registering
a Domain for a year doesn't mean a company is not legitimate.  I
assure you that there is no connection with the NFB.

Orbit Research is certainly small, they may not have a spiffy web
site, and it looks like that least initially, they are unable to keep
up with the demand for their product.  However, most of your
accusations and suppositions are not correct.  You destroy your own
credibility with this kind of stuff.

Dave

p.s.  I did see the money identifier and I thought it worked really well.