[Electronics-talk] DVD Player?

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 4 18:17:32 UTC 2010

I have the best one ever.  It is by sony, yet I don't have the other
details.  I paid about $80 at best buy 6 months ago.  The best part is when
you stop the disc and put it back in later, it starts from there.  Needed
assistance to set up, but after that it is the best I have ever owned.  It
is also an up convert model, so makes the dvd better.  Blue ray was to
expensive, slow and not enough blue ray stuff out there.

I would pay $80 once a year for this.
tom