[Electronics-talk] talking dvr box

Tim Shaw tshaw2007 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 06:48:58 UTC 2010

bleh just don't fall into the trap of buying THEIR stuff. get yourself a media center computer and route your signal into that. Then you have your stuff on your own comptuer whiich yo ucan back up. If you use a DVR and have movies on it you wanat to save you are dependent on it not to have a hard drive crash. Plus then you can use your media center as a server fo your song files and oter media ;)