[Electronics-talk] help with Speak and Breww coffee time setting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 11 05:07:02 UTC 2010

Good evening, Maria and all,

Congratulations on receiving your new Hamaker-Schlemmer Primula talking
brewer. I learned in a brief look at the product document that came in my
shipping box that if the clock or the timed brewer mechanism aren't working
properly the user is advised to unplug the unit for at least ten seconds,
reconnect to the electric outlet, then reset the clock and brewing timer.
The mechanism is computer driven, and sometimes has to be "rebooted" to cure
a system tie-up.

HTH
Rob Tabor
Lawrence, (Jayhawk) Kansas