[Electronics-talk] Looking for Least Expensive Notetaker

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:05:18 UTC 2010

Hello Craig,

I'd say the Icon from level star or the braille Plus Mobile Manager from
APH.  These are the lowest cost if you are buying new!  They are basically
the same machine!  You can get the Icon through
http://www.levelstar.com
or the braille plus mobile manager by going to:
the APH website.

I'm aware of one used Braille Plus Mobile Manager for $800.  If this
interests you, please write me privately!  I can get you to the person who
is selling his!

HTH

Jim Aldrich