[Electronics-talk] George Forman Grill

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 22 02:42:25 UTC 2010

There are a number of thermometers on the market.  Mine is multi-purpose.  I
use it to tell the temp of a lot of things including room temp.  They range
in price from ten dollars to sixty, depending on what you want to do with it
and how many bells and whistles you want.  Mine is fairly simple.  It is
about ten inches long.  The probe is eight inches long.  A button to the
left turns it on and you insert the probe, wait a few seconds, and push the
button to the right and it tells the temp of what you want to measure.  I
got it from MaxiAids and I think it cost around twenty eight dollars.  Hope
this helps.

Michael