[Electronics-talk] George Forman Grill

George Cassell ApolloSeven at Earthlink.net
Sun Jan 24 01:52:22 UTC 2010

I have a George Foreman grill that I've owned for a couple of years now.  It
is big enough to grill four burgers at a time, and has the removable plates,
making it super-easy to clean.

While mine only has a single dial to control the heat, I keep that dial in
the two o'clock position, and never even move it from there.

I find that, typically whatever it is that I cook, I simply set the thawed
item on the plate, close the cover, then plug in the grill.  After seven
minutes, whatever I'm cooking is done.  For extra doneness, I just let it
cook an additional minute or two.

Everything I've cooked on it so far comes out about as close to perfect as
one can expect it to get.  Just don't cook food with the bone in.

-- George