[Electronics-talk] Welcome to all new comers to thre list

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 19:38:48 UTC 2010

Hi Lisa,

My name is Ray, from Louisiana.

I've been here for quite some time and I suspect you'll like it here very well.

This list can, at times, be quite lively; as for example, there was a recent discussion about the "George Forman Grill", something I want for my birthday.  Anyhow, welcome.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net