[Electronics-talk] activating my new dell

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:18:15 UTC 2010

Thanks. But i believe i have to activate it. If memory serves there's a
sticker with a user serial number and I have to type that in before windows
starts.
Though I could be wrong.
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7